8 de abr. de 2015

Personal Information - Mirella Moraes

My name is Mirella, I’m fourteen years old and I was born in 22th may in Capão da Canoa. I live in São Leopoldo and I study in technical school IFSUL.
I have a sister called Vitória and a brother called Gabriel. My mother is Marli and my father is Eduardo, and we all live together.
My hobby is to read many books and play my guitar in a quiet place. I like happy people, of light soul and free spirit. My only and big fear is to have a boring life.
I believe in life, in love and in faith, but don’t believe in religion or gods.
My favorite artist is Cazuza, and I like rock, MPB and similar kinds of musics. I really want to learn English to travel to many countries, and to know many cultures and religions. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário