10 de abr. de 2015

Hi, my name is Roberta Jacobus,  have 14 years and I live in Esteio\RS.  Love animals, especially dogs and cats, have eight dogs and six cats, they get along very well!! My parents call Michele and André, I live with two and I have no brothers.
Now I will talk about what I like to do. I entered the taekwondo with only four years old, I had my first championship and track advanced but some time later I discovered a knee problem and had to leave.  Was then when I decided to enter the ballet I did for a few years and had to leave for the same reason, I had to stand still a few years so and was when I discovered the handball!!!!! I started playing in physical education classes and fell in love, I started doing training, and to participate in championships, I have very medals.
last year I joined the full contact trained all year but because my schedule had to the time. When I entered the IFSul I was happy to know that training had handball and can be training there!!

So that's it, I gave an overview of me and I hope you enjoyed.. until next time, bye!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário